- Log in as an admin and go to Manage media players in the Site administration.
- Enable the VideoJS player only.
- Log out then log in as a teacher and turn editing on in the course.
- Try dragging and dropping the following file types onto the course page - image, video, audio.
- When prompted to choose what to do with the file, select 'Add media to course page'.
- Check that each file type displays correctly as a label.
- Try dragging and dropping a PDF file onto the course page.
- Check that the PDF file is displayed as a file resource i.e. you are not prompted to choose what to do with the file.
- Log out then log in as an admin and go to Manage media players in the Site administration.
- Enable HTML5 video and HTML5 audio only.
- Log out then log in as a teacher and repeat steps 3-6.
- has a non-specific relationship to
MDL-57187 Allow drag and drop media files to the course page as labels