This test requires a glossary activity where entries need to be approved before they are viewable by everyone.
- Log in as a student and go to the glossary.
- Add a new entry and add a few tags.
- Save changes and check that the entry and tags are displayed correctly.
- Edit the entry and delete one of the tags.
- Save changes and check that the deleted tag is no longer displayed.
- Click on one of the remaining tags and check that the tag index page lists the glossary entry and all other items in the same tag collection with the tag.
- Log in as student2 enrolled in the same course and go to the tag index page listing the glossary entry (viewed in step 6).
- Check that the glossary entry is not listed (as it is not yet approved).
- Log in as a teacher and approve the glossary entry.
- Log in as student2 again and check that the glossary entry is now listed on the tag index page.
- Click the glossary entry link and check that it leads to the entry in the glossary.
- Log in as the teacher again and hide the glossary activity.
- Log in as student2 again and check that the glossary entry is no longer listed on the tag index page.