This test requires a Google client ID and secret and email address for use in testing.
- Log in as an admin and set up and configure the OAuth 2 Google service with a client ID and secret, as described in the documentation OAuth2 Services and OAuth 2 Google service.
- Enable the OAuth 2 authentication plugin.
- In the manage authentication common settings, enable 'Prevent account creation when authenticating' (authpreventaccountcreation).
- Log out and try to log in with a Google account using the "Log in using your account on Google" button on the login page.
- Check that you can't.
- Log in as admin and disable 'Prevent account creation when authenticating' (authpreventaccountcreation).
- Log out again and try to log in with a Google account again.
- Check that you see a message saying that a confirmation email has been sent.
- Check you email and follow the link in the confirmation email.
- Check that an account is created with a picture and profile info from Google.
- Log in as admin and delete the account that you just created.
- Log in with another account which has no profile picture set.
- Go to your preferences page and click the link "Linked logins".
- Link a Google login to your Moodle account.
- Log out and verify you can log in to your Moodle account using your Google login.
- Check that the profile picture is updated to the one from Google.
- Change your profile picture to something else.
- Log out and log in again with the Google account.
- Check that your profile picture hasn't changed.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-58220 Implement Better office integrations project