- Create at least 2 courses with teachers and students and 2 courses with students but without teachers. These 4 courses should start tomorrow or later in the week.
- Assign 'manager' role to 2 different users at system level and enable "Insights generated by prediction models" web notifications for them (Log in as those users > User menu in top right > Preferences > Notification Preferences)
- Go to 'Analytics settings' in 'Site administration > Analytics' and disable 'Analytics processes execution via command line only'.
- Log in as a manager user and go to 'Analytics models' in the Site administration.
- For 'No teaching' (Courses at risk of not starting) model, select 'Execute scheduled analysis' in the Actions column.
- Scroll down the page listing info and click the continue button.
- For 'No teaching' (Courses at risk of not starting) choose "All predictions" in the Insights column.
- Verify that courses without teachers are listed.
- Mark one of the predictions as 'Not applicable' by selecting it in the Actions dropdown menu. Confirm the dialog
- Log in as the other manager user.
- Verify that you have a notification of a new insight.
- Click on the notification then follow the link to the Insights page.
- Verify that you still see the prediction that was marked as 'Not useful' by the manager.
- Select 'View details' in the Actions column for the first course listed.
- Verify that under 'Prediction details' the time predicted is shown as well as the indicators that led to that prediction
- Select 'Accept' in the Actions column. Confirm the dialog
- Verify that you end up on the page listing predictions for 'No teaching'.
- Testing discovered
MDL-70003 Analytics prediction page column headings don't align