This site requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
The test also requires 2 users, student A and student B.
- Log in as admin, access Site administration / Appearance / Themes / Theme settings
and enable cohort themes.
- Access Site administration / Users / Accounts / Cohorts and add a new cohort. Click to edit the cohort and force a different theme than the default one.
- Add student A to the cohort.
- Log in as student A, navigate the site and make sure you see everything with the different theme than the default one. Log out.
- Log in as student B, navigate the site and make sure you see everything with the default theme. Log out.
- Long in as admin, access Theme settings and disable cohort themes.
- Log in as student A and verify you see everything with the default theme.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-61601 Allow cohort themes