- A course containing several video types e.g. the Marvellous Media players course on the QA testing site
- At least one right-to-left (RTL) language installed on the site e.g. Persian (fa), Arabic (ar), Hebrew (he)
- Log in and go to the course.
- Choose a RTL language.
- Access a video and click to play the video.
- Verify that the progress bar is moving from left to right.
- Verify that if you move the location of the video scrubber in the progress bar to the right, you are further in the video.
- Verify that if you move the location of the video scrubber in the progress bar to the left, you go backward in the video.
- Verify that if you move the volume bar to the right, the volume is increased.
- Verify that if you move the volume bar to the left, the volume is decreased.
- Repeat steps 2 - 8 with a different video type and a different RTL language. Mention in a comment below which video types and which languages you have used when testing.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-61020 VideoJS timeline progress bar should not be flipped in RTL mode