- Log in as an ordinary user and go to your Dashboard.
- Click the 'Customise this page' button.
- Add a Logged in user block to the page.
- Verify that the user's picture is displayed in one column and information about the user is displayed in another column.
- From the actions menu for the block, select 'Configure Logged in user block'.
- Try changing some of the visible user information from Yes to No and vice versa, then save changes. For any field set to Yes, make sure that the user's profile includes this information.
- Verify that the block displays with the expected information about the user.