This test requires a course containing an example of each activity and resource type and a student who is enrolled in it.
Please test in more than one browser and mention in a comment which ones you've used.
- Log in as the student and go to the Dashboard.
- Click the 'Customise this page' button and add the Recently accessed items block.
- Verify that 'No recent items' is displayed in the block.
- Go to the course and view a few activities and/or resources (making a note of the order you viewed them).
- Return to the Dashboard and verify that each of the activities and/or resources that you viewed is displayed in the Recently accessed items block in the correct order, with the most recently accessed item on the left, and if necessary you can scroll to view all of the items.
- Return to the course, view a few more activities and/or resources and return to the Dashboard to verify that each of the activities and/or resources is displayed as expected in the Recently accessed items block.
- Be sure to view all the activities and resources in the course and verify that each one is displayed as expected in the Recently accessed items block.
- Try moving the Recently accessed items block to another region of the Dashboard and verify that the items display fine.
- Try resizing your browser window and verify that the items in the Recently accessed items block resize nicely.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-63063 Create New "Recently Accessed Items" block