This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
- Log as admin
- Create a course named C1
- Go to Content bank link in C1 course (link is in the drawer for Boost, in Navigation block -> Site pages for Classic)
- Click 'Upload' button to create a new content
- Upload helloworld.h5p file and Save changes
- Create a course named C2
- Go to 'Import' option in course cog menu
- Select 'C1' course in 'Find a course to import data from' section
- Confirm 'Include content bank content' options is checked
- Click on 'Next'
- Click on 'Next' using default settings
- Click on 'Perform import'
- Confirm the course is imported successfully and click in 'Continue'
- Go to Content bank link in 'C2' course (link is in the drawer for Boost, in Navigation block -> Site pages for Classic)
- Confirm 'helloworld.h5p' content is there
- Click on 'helloworld.h5p' content
- Confirm the image of the Earth is shown and there's no error
- is a QA test written for
MDL-68314 Backup and restore options for course level content bank