Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
Fix Version/s: None
This test requires a site with several users.
The test also requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
- Log in as admin and go to Site administration / Users / Accounts / Browse list of users.
- Add a filter for a surname then click 'Add filter'.
- Add a filter for a first name then click 'Add filter'.
- Verify that both filters are shown as active filters and are applied to the list of users.
- Add a filter for email address, but this time click 'Replace filters'.
- Verify that only the email address filter is shown as an active filter and is applied to the list of users.
- Add a few more filters of your choice.
- Verify that in each case, the filter is shown as an active filter and is applied to the list of users.
- Select one or more active filters then click 'Remove selected'.
- Verify that the selected filters are no longer listed as active filters and are no longer applied to the list of users.
- Click 'Remove all filters'.
- Verify that there are no longer any active filters and the full list of users is shown.