This test requires a course with a teacher and a student.
1. As a teacher, create an assignment and for "Grade>Grading method" choose "Rubric". Click "Save and display"
2. Click "Define new grading form from scratch" and create a simple rubric with two criteria and two levels.
3. Check you have "Allow users to preview rubric used in the module" ticked
3. Click "Save... and make ready"
4. Log in as a student and click on the assignment name.
5. Verify that in your Submission status you have a section "Grading criteria" and that you can see the rubric details.
6. Log back in as the teacher and navigate to "Assignment>Administration>Edit settings"
7. Change the Grading method to "Marking guide". Click "Save and display"
8. Click "Define new grading form from scratch" and create a simple marking guide.
9. Ensure all marking guide options are ticked and click "Save.. and make ready"
10.Log in as a student and click on the assignment name.
11.Verify that in your Submission status you now see the Marking guide criteria in the Grading criteria section.