This test requires editing teacher and student access to a course and an image you can use for testing.
1) Using a modern browser supporting drag and drop, go to your course and turn on the editing.
2) Click the edit icon of a course summary section.
3) Drag in your image; save it and ensure the image is displayed as an image directly on the page and not as a clickable file.
4) From 'Add an activity or resource', click to add a Label.
5) Repeat step 3, ensuring your image displays directly on the course page.
6) From 'Add an activity or resource; click to add a Forum and add standard forum for general use.
7) As a student, click to add a new discussion topic.
8) Drag and drop the image into the Atto text editor.
9) Save and ensure your image displays.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-43996 Atto: add image drag and drop capability in editing window