Moodle QA non-runners
- Internet Explorer 8 must be used to execute this test.
- Any course in Moodle where the course page is in "Topic" format.
1. Login as a teacher and navigate to the course page.
2. Toggle highlighting on the first section and confirm it's highlighted. The icon will change.
3. Toggle highlighting on the second section and confirm it's highlighted and that the first section is not highlighted. The icon will change.
4. Refresh the page confirm that your changes are preserved.
5. Navigate to a new browser tab and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
6. Navigate to a new browser window and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
7. Login as a student and verify that the correct section is highlighted.
- will be (partly) resolved by
MDL-38486 Automate MDLQAs - Section highlighting can be turned on/off correctly using the toggle highlighting icon