This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
- Login as admin in a new Moodle site installation
- Go to Site administration > Server > System paths. Ensure there is a correct pathtophp setting to 'Path to PHP CLI' and 'Save changes'.
- Go to Site administration > Security > Site security settings. Ensure 'Allow 'Run now' for scheduled tasks' is checked and 'Save changes'.
- Go to site administration > H5P > Overview
- Confirm there is a 'Run now' link for 'H5P scheduled task'.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-67060 Improve admin UI to manage H5P libraries and give information about H5P tools' status