This test requires the MoodleNet integration to be enabled in the site administration.
- Go to MoodleNet and browse for a Moodle backup file e.g. in the Moodle courses collection
- There should be a menu (three periods in a row) with the option of "Send to Moodle". Click that.
- Verify that you are asked for the Moodle instance to send the resource to. Enter the URL of your Moodle site.
- If necessary log in to your Moodle site as a teacher. You will be presented with a confirmation dialogue. Click confirm.
- Check that the next screen shows Backup details. Scroll down and click "Continue".
- Check that you are on a screen to select a course to restore into. Pick a course and click "Continue".
- Scroll down to the bottom of the next screen and click "Next".
- Scroll down to the bottom of this settings page and click "Perform restore".
- Check that the there is a message showing that the course had been restored successfully. Click "Continue".
- Check that the course is restored correctly.