This test requires the MoodleNet integration to be enabled in the site administration.
- Log in as a student to your Moodle site.
- Go to MoodleNet, click the Browse button and find a resource.
- There should be a menu (three periods in a row) with the option of "Send to Moodle". Click that.
- Check that you are asked for the Moodle instance to send the resource to. Enter the URL of your Moodle site (must start with http:// or https://).
- Check you are redirected to the 'Adding content from MoodleNet' page which asks you to confirm the content you are importing.
- Click the confirm button and confirm that you are directed to a course selection page with no courses available to be selected.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-67883 A list of issues related to communication between MoodleNet and moodle