- Log in as a teacher and go to a course.
- Go to "Content bank" in the navigation block > Site pages (for classic theme) or drawer (for boost theme).
- Click on the "Add" button.
- Select a content type such as Arithmetic Quiz.
- Confirm that you are on the edit page.
- Enter values for all required fields then save.
- Confirm that the H5P content displays as expected with values entered in the previous step.
- Click the close button.
- Confirm that the H5P content you just created is displayed in the content bank.
- Repeat steps 3 to 9 twice more, choosing different content types and mentioning in a comment the content types chosen.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-68641 Teachers cannot use the H5P editor within the content bank