Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
This test requires a publicly available site with admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
This test also requires the Accessibility toolkit plugin to be activated with an API and secret key from the Brickfield Portal.
- Log in as an administrator and go to Site Administration > Plugins > Admin Tools > Accessibility > Accessibility toolkit settings.
- Uncheck 'Enable analysis requests' and save changes.
- Go to any course and from the Actions menu (Boost theme) or Course administration (Classic theme) click 'Accessibility toolkit'.
- Verify that the page states 'Content analysis is disabled'.
- Return to the Settings page, check 'Enable analysis requests' and save changes.
- Go to any course and verify that the Accessibility toolkit page now has a 'Submit for analysis' button.