This test requires a publicly available site with admin access. It also requires the tester to create an account on the Brickfield Portal in order to obtain an API and secret key to activate the Accessibility toolkit plugin on their Moodle site.
- Log in as an administrator and go to Site administration > Plugins > Admin tools > Accessibility > Brickfield registration.
- Verify that a notification is displayed stating 'The plugin is inactive and cannot be used.'
- Verify that there is a link to 'register your details' on the external Brickfield Portal site.
- Verify that all other accessibility plugin pages redirect you back to the registration page as they are currently inactive.
- Log in to the Brickfield Portal and obtain an API and secret key for your Moodle site.
- Return to Site administration > Plugins > Admin tools > Accessibility > Brickfield registration and enter the API and secret key, then click on "Activate" to complete your registration.
- Verify that a notification is now displayed stating 'Your accessibility toolkit is still being validated'.
- Wait for the Accessibility toolkit scheduled tasks to run then verify that a notification is displayed stating 'The plugin is activated and ready to use.'
- Verify that you can now go to the other Accessibility toolkit pages.
If cron is running normally, and 'Your accessibility toolkit is still being validated' is still showing after these steps, check the registration page again, at Site administration > Plugins > Admin tools > Accessibility > Brickfield registration to ensure the keys have not been rejected as invalid.
- is a clone of
MDLQA-16038 An admin can activate the Accessibility toolkit plugin and request analysis
- is a QA test written for
MDL-69863 Brickfield Education Labs accessibility toolkit core integration