Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
This is an exploratory test of a new feature or improvement, so please feel free to try anything you like and not just the test steps!
Test using Boost theme only.
- Login as a teacher and access a course with several sections and activities.
- Turn editing on
- Drag an activity from the course index
- Check the same element in the course content is displayed dimmed while you drag the element.
- Check when you move over other course content activities a black line appears indicating the drop position.
- Check when you move over a section title it highlights the section title as a dropzone
- Check when you move over a course index activity it shows a black line representing the drop position
- Check when you move over a course index section title it highlights as a dropzone.
- Drop the activity in a draggable area of the course index or course main content area. For example, different position in the same section, or a different section.
- Check that both elements in the course index and the course content returns to the normal display when you stop dragging it.
- Check the activity has a new position in both course index and course main content area.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for one section from the course index, one activity from the course content, and one section from the course content.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 dragging activities and sections to collapsed sections in the course index and the course main area content.