Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
This test requires you to be logged in as both a teacher and student. Assume that one browser is used for a teacher user and another browser or incognito window is used for a student user. The created activity must exist in a course and have student and teacher user enrolled.
- As teacher, check you are in the "Room/Activity with recordings" activity page. If it is not open:
- Login as teacher
- Go to course.
- Go to the "Room/Activity with Recordings" activity page.
- In the recording list, click the open eye under "Toolbar".
- Click Accept to the confirmation message displayed.
- Confirm that the icon indicating the published/unpublished state of the recording changes to a closed eye icon.
- Confirm that the link to the recording normally shown on the "Playback" column disappears.
- Check that after refreshing the page, the status of the recording is the same.
- Repeat steps 2-3.
- Confirm that now the page shows the opposite results (open eye and visible link).
- Keep the recording hidden before going on.
- Go to the tab where student is logged and check you are in the "Room/Activity with recordings" activity page. If it is not open:
- In another browser or an incognito window, log in as student.
- Go to the same "Room/Activity with Recordings" activity page as in step .
- If the link to playback the recording is still present after being unpublished:
- Confirm student gets a 404 error when clicking the link, as its content is not available.
- Check that after refreshing the page, the row containing the recording is not present.
- Repeat in the teacher tab steps 2-3 of the previous section to publish the recording as the teacher.
- In the student tab, refresh the page.
- Confirm that the recording is available again.