Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
- Log in as admin.
- Go to Site administration -> Plugins -> BigBlueButton -> Participant configuration:
- Select Owner, Teacher and Non-editing Teacher with Shift+Click (or Command+Click)
- Save the changes
- Create a new BigBlueButton “Room/Activity with Recordings” Activity.
- Log in as teacher who is not the Owner of the Activity created in step 3 .
- Go to the BigBlueButton activity created in step 3.
- Click on the “Join session” button.
- Confirm that the current teacher is sent to the BigBlueButton session in a new tab.
- Check that the BBB session has a full UI enabled for a BBB Moderator.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-70658 Integrate the BBB plugin into Moodle LMS