Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
The course must have multiple students enrolled, several groups defined and some groups must have students enrolled.
- Log in as teacher.
- Create a Room and in the section “Common module settings”:
- Select from the Group mode list “Separate groups”
- Save the changes.
- Go to the just created Room.
- Select a Group from the drop-down menu at the top.
- Join the session
- Confirm that the teacher can join the session and the BBB session will be shown with a name like “ActivityName (Group N)”.
- Confirm that the teacher can select and open sessions on as many groups are defined and only meet the students enrolled in that specific group.
- Log in as different student users.
- Go to the just created BigBlueButton activity.
- Confirm that the student can only join the rooms that belong to the groups they belong to. They will be meeting only the students and other users enrolled in that group.
- Join the session.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-70658 Integrate the BBB plugin into Moodle LMS