This test requires a glossary containing at least two categories. Choose a display format which shows the category tab, such as 'Full with author'.
- Log in as a student in the course and add at least two entries to the glossary. Select a category for one entry and 'Not categorised' for the other entry. Attach a file to one entry and include an image in the glossary entry definition for the other entry.
- Log out, then log in as a teacher and go to the glossary.
- Click 'Export entries' (either via the gear menu or the Administration block, depending upon the theme) and export the entries to XML file.
- Go to a different course and create a new glossary activity.
- Click 'Import entries' (either via the gear menu or the Administration block, depending upon the theme) and import the XML file.
- Verify that all the entries are imported correctly with the correct category, image or attached file.
- Verify that all the entries are displayed with the teacher as author.