This test requires the TinyMCE HTML editor and Multimedia plugins filter to be enabled at site level and also the YouTube videos repository (which requires configuring with an API key).
- Log in as a teacher, edit your profile and set TinyMCE HTML editor as your text editor.
- Turn editing on in a course and add a page resource.
- Click the Moodle media button in the TinyMCE HTML editor and add a YouTube video.
- Save and display and check that the video plays fine.
- Add a label to the course page and using the Moodle media button, add a MP3 file.
- Save and check that the MP3 file plays fine.
- Create a new page and embed MP4 or M4V or M4A files into the Page Content using the Media button of the editor.
- Click "Save and display" and make sure media should not autoplay.