This test requires:
A quiz with Layout/New Page set to: "Never, all questions on one page" and Layout/Navigation method set to "Sequential"
- Navigate to the quiz and click "Add>a new question".
- Create 10 questions of different types, numbered 1-10 for convenience.
- Click "Add>from question bank" and select questions 1-9 by ticking the checkbox and clicking "Add selected questions to the quiz". Verify that all of the questions are moved to a single page.
- Click the "add a page break" icon between questions 8 and 9 on the list and verify that question 9 moves onto a newly created page 2.
- Click the move icon to drag question 9 up to page 1 and verify that page 2 disappears.
- Preview the test and verify that no empty page is displayed.
- Return to the Edit quiz screen and click the "add a page break" icon between questions 2 and 3
- Click "Add>from question bank" (Last add link) and select question 10 to add to the quiz
- Verify that question 10 is added to the bottom of the page after question 9 and move it up to the bottom of page 1 (after question 2)
- Verify that page 2 starts with question 3 and ends with question 9
- Preview the quiz again and verify that it is on 2 pages, questions 1,2, and 10 on page 1 and questions 3-9 on page 2.
- Return to the Edit quiz screen and click the "Repaginate" button, choose "Repaginate with unlimited questions per page" and click "Go"
- Verify that all questions are now on one page
- Preview the quiz and verify the questions are all displayed on one page.
- Log in as a student and attempt the quiz, verifying that no empty page is displayed.