As teacher, create a new quiz with How questions behave set to Deferred feedback, and Navigation method to Sequential.
- Add some questions to the quiz spread over multiple pages.
- Log in as a student and start an attempt at the quiz.
- Answer some questions on the first page, then click Next. Ensure that the navigation button update to show which were answered.
- Verify that none of the question numbers in the navigation are links.
- Try to cheat by editing the URL to change &page=1 to &page=0. Verify that you are actually redirected back to &page=1.
- Click the link in the breadcrumbs to go back to the course page.
- Navigate back to the quiz. Click the continue attempt button, and make sure you are taken back to the page you were on.
- Click Finish attempt .... Ensure you are taking to the summary page.
- Click the Return to attempt button, and verify that you are taken back to the page you were on.
- Finish attempt... again, and Submit all and finish.
- You should see a review of your quiz. Make sure you can navigate around freely i.e. you are not restricted in what order you can view the quiz in now you have submitted it.