- Any course in Moodle.
- A teacher and a student.
- Log in as a teacher and add a lesson activity.
- On the lesson edit settings form look for "Linked media" under Appearance
- Drag and drop a file onto the file manager Linked media
- Click 'Save changes'.
- Add a question page.
- Preview the lesson. Check that there is a link to your file under "Linked media". It appears above the navigation block and can be a little hard to find.
- Click on the file link and check that the link works.
- Log in as a Student and verify that the file is correct.