This test requires a public server (or ngrok) because Flickr does a callback to the server. The QA testing site may be used for running this test, though you'll need admin access (see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access) in order to enable the Flickr repository. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test! Alternatively, you can use your own test site.
This test also requires the Flickr repository to be enabled and configured with an API key and secret (as described in the documentation Flickr repository) and a Flickr account for use in testing.
- Login as a student and go to a forum.
- Add a new discussion topic and click the Add button to add an attachment.
- Choose Flickr in the file picker then click the Login button.
- Grant access to your Flickr account.
- Select an image then click the 'Post to forum' button.
- Check that the image is displayed in the forum post.