- Log in as a teacher, create an assignment.
- Set "Anonymous submissions" to "Yes"; leave all other settings as default and save the assignment.
- Log in as a student and submit the assignment.
- Log back in as a teacher and in the Assignment settings, verify that you can't change "Anonymous submissions" back to "No".
- Click "View all submissions".
- Verify that students' names have been replaced by "Participant" with a randomly generated number.
- Grade the submission and in the Assignment administration block, click "Reveal student identities".
- Verify that you can now see the identity of the student whose work you graded and that the grade has gone to the gradebook.