This test requires a course containing two groups, group 1 and group 2, with group mode set to visible and forced in the course settings. Four students, a, b, c and d should be enrolled in the course, with a and b in group 1 and c and d in group 2.
- Log in as a teacher and add a SCORM package single SCO object to the course, such as Unit 5 Technology Talk Storyline.zip.
- Log in as students a,b,c and d and attempt the SCORM activity, making sure you exit the SCORM package properly after each attempt by clicking on "Exit activity" at the top right of the page.
- Log in as the teacher again and go to the SCORM activity, click the reports tab and then the graph report link.
- Check that you can see a graph with correct data.
- Use the group selection dropdown at the top left of the page to change groups and check that you see only data specific to the group you selected.
- Delete all attempts then check that the graph is now empty with no student attempts to report.