- Log in as a teacher in a course, create a glossary called "animals" and add three entries - aardvark, kangaroo and zebra (define as desired)
- Add the random glossary entry block, selecting the animals glossary.
- Choose "days before a new entry is chosen - 0"
- Choose "How a new entry is chosen - alphabetical order"
- Save the block.
- On the course page, verify that "aardvark" is displayed in the block.
- Refresh the page and verify it now displays "kangaroo".
- Refresh the page and verify it now displays "zebra".