This test requires:
- Restricted access (enableavailability) must be enabled site wide (via Advanced Features -> Enable restricted access)
- It also requires a course with a teacher and three test students.
- Log in as a teacher in a course, access Users>groups and create 3 groups - Red, Green and Blue.
- Add student 1 to the Red group; student 2 to the Green group and student 3 to the Blue group.
- With the editing turned on, access Section 2 of the course.
- Expand the 'Restrict Access' section and click 'Add Restriction'
- Click Group and select Red.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 and select the Green group.
- Change Access restrictions to: student must match ANY and save.
- Log in as student 1 in the Red group and verify you are able to access the section.
- Log in as student 2 in the Green group and verify you are able to access the section.
- Log in as student 3 in the Blue group and verify you cannot access the section and see the restricted access message.