This test requires a course with a teacher and student enrolled, and two badges. Use the attached badges if you do not have your own.
- Log in as the teacher, go to the course and click 'Add a new badge' via the More menu (or the Administration block, if using theme).
- Upload badge 1 and set the criterion to Manual issue by role>teacher; enable it and award it to the student.
- Repeat step 1 for badge 2.
- Access the student's profile from the Participants list and verify they have been awarded badges 1 and 2.
- Go to Badges > Manage badges.
- Click the X in Badge 1 Actions to delete it.
- From the next screen, choose 'Delete and keep existing issued badges'
- Click the X in Badge 2 Actions to delete it.
- From the next screen, choose 'Delete and remove existing issued badges'
- Access the student's profile from the Participants list and verify they now only have badge 1 but not badge 2
- Verify that in Manage badges there are no badges available.
- Discovered while testing
MDL-74405 Unnecessary Warning when there is no badge associated with course and activity completions