This test requires a forum containing several posts.
- Log in as a teacher and create a single-item scale in the course e.g. 'Like'.
- Update the forum and enable the single-item scale, setting the aggregate type to 'Average of ratings'.
- Rate some posts in the forum.
- After rating a post, click on the rating link and check that the popup window correctly displays the name of the user who rated the post, the rating and the time.
- Check that it is possible to remove a rating.
- Go to the gradebook and check that the ratings are listed correctly.
- Check that you can no longer change the scale and a warning is displayed: "Some grades have already been awarded, so the grade type and scale cannot be changed."
- Update the forum and set the aggregate type to 'No rating'.