This test requires a course containing at least 2 activities which use scales, such as forum and glossary (referred to in this test as activities A and B) and several students who have attempted the activities and who have received scale ratings.
- Log in as a teacher and turn editing on in the course
- Go to activity A and add the Activity results block to the page
- Click the link to configure the block and check that by default, the block will display results from activity A
- Click the 'Save changes' button and check that the block displays the results correctly
- Repeat steps 2 - 4, adding the Activity results block to different pages in the course and configuring it to display results from activities A or B, trying different options for other block settings.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-48969 New generic block: activity results