- Log in as a user and edit your profile to add some interests
- Create a blog post with some tags
- Log in as another user and view the first user's profile or blog post
- Click on some of the tags and mark them as inappropriate
- Log in as a manager and go to Site administration > Appearance > Manage tags
- Click on "Default collection"
- Check that flagged tags are shown with the row highlighted and the count of flags is displayed
- Add some tags, edit them, mark as official, reset flags, rename, etc.
- Try quick editing of the tag names
- Try renaming a tag with a name that already exists and make sure you are prompted to merge them
- Check that items in the table can be sorted by each of the column headings
- Try deleting tags one-by-one or by selecting them then clicking the 'Delete selected' button
- Try collapsing certain columns in the table