This test requires a Microsoft client ID and secret and Microsoft account for use in testing. The test site should be https and configured to send outgoing mail.
- Log in as an admin, go to Site administration > Server > OAuth 2 services and set up and configure the OAuth 2 Microsoft service with a client ID and secret, as described in the documentation OAuth2 Services and OAuth 2 Microsoft service. Do not connect a system account. Make sure "authpreventaccountcreation" is not ticked.
- Go to Site administration > Plugins > Authentication > Manage authentication and enable the OAuth 2 authentication plugin.
- Log out of the admin account, then go to the login page and check that you see the option to log in using your account on Microsoft.
- Log in using your Microsoft account.
- Check that you get a message saying you will be sent a confirmation message to connect you to the site.
- Go to your Microsoft email, click the link in the confirmation message and verify you are now logged in to the site as a new account holder.
- Log back in as admin, go to Site administration > Plugins > Authentication > Manage authentication and verify it now displays 1 new user in the OAuth2 line.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-58220 Implement Better office integrations project