- MoodleNet integration enabled in Site administration / MoodleNet / MoodleNet settings
- Activity chooser footer set to MoodleNet in Site administration / Courses / Activity chooser settings
- Log in to your Moodle site as a teacher and go to a course.
- Turn editing on and click the "Add an activity or resource" link to launch the activity chooser.
- At the bottom of the activity chooser click the link that says "Or, browse for content on MoodleNet".
- Click the button 'MoodleNet'.
- On the MoodleNet login page, click the 'Browse' button.
- Browse MoodleNet and choose a resource.
- There should be a menu (three periods in a row) with the option of "Send to Moodle". Click that.
- Check that you are presented with a confirm dialogue asking if you want to continue. Click "Confirm".
- Next you will be greeted with a new dialogue asking for what type of format you want to import the content as. Click one of the options.
- Check that the content has been created in the correct course and section.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-67883 A list of issues related to communication between MoodleNet and moodle