This is an exploratory test of a new feature or improvement, so please feel free to try anything you like and not just the test steps!
- Create a topic format course with at least 7 sections and add some activities
- Access the course as an editing teacher and turn editing on
- Check every topic has a "Add topic" link
- Change the name of two consecutive sections
- Click on "Add topic" link on the first renamed section
- Check a new section appears between both sections
- Delete the created section (should be empty of activities as it is new)
- Check the section is deleted without asking for any confirmation (because it has no activities)
- Rename a section that has no activities in it and delete
- Check a confirmation modal appears before deleting the topic (because it is renamed)
- Delete a section that contains some activity
- Check a confirmation modal appears before deleting the topic (because it has activities)
- Delete the first section
- Check the rest of the topics are renamed (if they don't have a custom name)
- Confirm you can repeat all the previous steps to create and remove topics using keybord only.