Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
This test requires a site with configured email working, and cron running on the recommended frequency. The test also requires a test user with an email that can be checked.
- Log in as admin
- Navigate to Reports > Report builder > Custom reports in site administration
- Press New report
- Choose a name for your report
- Select the Users report source
- Tick Include default setup
- Press Save
- Verify that you are now viewing the report editor
- Press the "Audience" tab
- Add the "Manually added users" audience and select the test user to grant access to this report and press "Save changes"
- Press the "Schedules" tab
- Press "New schedule"
- Choose a name for the schedule
- Set starting from to be some time in the near future (so you don't have to wait too long)
- Select the audience you already created
- Add a subject and message
- Press "Save"
- Verify that you can see your newly created report schedule
- Once the time you set the schedule to begin has passed, check that your test user received an email containing the message content with the report content attached as a file
- Reload the report editor Schedules tab
- Verify that the Time last sent row column was updated appropriately
- From the schedule action menu, press Send schedule
- Confirm that you want to send immediately
- (After the next cron run) Check that your test user received an email containing the message content with the report content attached as a file
- is a QA test written for
MDL-70343 Integrate Moodle Workplace Report builder for Moodle 4.0