Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
- Log in as a teacher and go to a course.
- Add a database activity (with the default configuration).
- Create one field (it can be of any type and have any name).
- Access the database activity and go to the "Presets" tab.
- Click the "Export preset" option from the Actions menu.
- Check a .zip file is downloaded.
- Extract the .zip file and check it contains several files (a few template HTMLs, CSS, JS...).
- Open preset.xml.
- Check it contains a description element (which should be empty).
- is a QA test written for
MDL-75142 Add description to Database activity presets