- Log in as any user.
- Click on "Manage my private files..." in "My Private Files" block
- Click 'Create folder' icon and verify that the create folder dialog is launched.
- Enter a folder name and click 'Create'. Verify that the new folder is displayed in the file manager area.
- Click on the folder and verify that you are taken to an area in the file manager containing sub folders and/or a file drop area and that there is a breadcrumb trail to your current location (breadcrumbs are not shown in tree view).
- Drag and drop a file onto the file manager, which currently contains the text 'You can drag and drop files here to add them.'
- Click Save changes/submit and verify that the files have been uploaded.