Tip: A calendar URL and file (.ics) for use in this test may be obtained from https://moodle.org/calendar/export.php
- Log in as a student and go to the calendar.
- Click the link 'Import or export calendars'.
- Try importing a calendar by filling in a name e.g. 'Calendar A' and calendar URL, then clicking the 'Import calendar' button.
- Check that Calendar A is listed as a calendar subscription.
- Go to your calendar and check that the appropriate user events have been added.
- Add a user event in your moodle.org calendar
- Back in your moodle site's "Import or export calendars" page, change the refresh interval (e.g. from Weekly to Daily)
- Confirm that you see a notification that the calendar subscription has been updated.
- Confirm the event that you added to moodle.org is also now available in your calendar.
- Go to the 'Import or export calendars' page again and click the 'Delete' link opposite Calendar A.
- Go to your calendar again and check that the events have been removed.
- Repeat steps #2 to #5 above with a .ics file and with 'Calendar B' as calendar name.
- Try editing an event and check that a warning is displayed about changes being lost if the subscription is deleted. Check that your edit is correctly saved.
- Go to the Manage subscriptions page again and click the 'Delete' link opposite Calendar B.
- Go to your calendar again and check that all events, including the edited event, have been removed.
Note: This test may be repeated selecting this week, this month, recent and next 60 days as export options for the calendar URL and then checking whether appropriate events are added to the calendar.