Tip: A calendar file (.ics) for use in this test may be obtained from https://moodle.org/calendar/export.php
- Log in as an admin and go to the calendar.
- Click the button 'Import or export calendars'.
- Try importing a calendar by filling in a name e.g. 'Site calendar', selecting to import from calendar file, uploading a .ics file, selecting 'Site events' then clicking the 'Import calendar' button.
- Go to your calendar and check that appropriate site level events have been added.
- Go to the Manage subscriptions page again and click the 'Delete' link opposite 'Site calendar'.
- Go to your calendar again and check that the events have been removed.
- Try importing another calendar by filling in a name, selecting to import from calendar file and uploading an invalid file e.g. a .zip file rather than an .ics file.
- Check that you receive a message explaining that the file cannot be accepted
- Verify that the calendar is NOT listed as a subscription.