This test requires a course containing students and some grade-able activities.
- Log in as a teacher, go to the course and click on 'Grades' in the course administration.
- For a particular student, click the pencil icon after their name to access single view.
- Check that a table is displayed with headings "Grade item', 'Grade category', 'Grade', 'Range', 'Feedback', 'Override', 'Exclude'.
- Turn editing on and try adding some grades and feedback and, with the exception of manual items, check that this is only possible if the override checkbox is ticked.
- Click the 'Save' button and check that all grades and feedback added in the previous step are saved.
- Click on 'Override All' from the actions dropdown menu, so that all override checkboxes are ticked.
- Click on 'Bulk insert' from the actions dropdown menu.
- In the bulk insert modal, click the checkbox within the warning notification and try bulk inserting 0 for empty grades.
- Click the 'Save' button and check that all previously empty grades are now 0.