This test requires editing teacher and student access to a course and an image you can use for testing.
- Using a modern browser supporting drag and drop, go to your course and turn on the editing.
- Click the edit icon of a course summary section.
- Drag in your image; save it and ensure the image is displayed as an image directly on the page and not as a clickable file.
- From 'Add an activity or resource', click to add a Label.
- Repeat step 3, ensuring your image displays directly on the course page.
- From 'Add an activity or resource; click to add a Forum and add standard forum for general use.
- As a student, click to add a new discussion topic.
- Drag and drop the image into the Atto text editor.
- Save and ensure your image displays.