This test requires a public Moodle site where you have admin access. https://ngrok.com/ can be used. Alternatively, if you would like to use the QA testing site, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
- Log in as admin and go to /admin/index.php.
- Verify that you see "Your site is not yet registered." somewhere on the page.
- Go to site admin > registration and register your site.
- Once that process is complete return to admin/index.php and verify that the message about not being registered is gone.
- Go to admin/registration/index.php and unregister.
- Return to admin/index.php and verify that the message about not being registered is back.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-49164 /admin/index.php contains some registration related code that doesn't appear to ever be executed