You need an iPhone, iPad or iPod for testing this.
- As administrator, set "Enable App Banners"
- Uninstall the Moodle Mobile app on your mobile device (if it was installed)
- Now, open Safari in your mobile device, enter your Moodle site URL and check that a banner promoting the app is displayed with an option view it in the app store
- Install the Moodle Mobile app
- Close and open again Safari, check the site again, the browser should launch now the app when you click in the banner button for opening the app
- is a QA test written for
MDL-55059 Support Smart App Banners for iOS