This test requires a course with manual and self enrolment enabled with the course open now and at least four users, Students A, B C and D.
- As a teacher, manually enrol Students A and B with the student role.
- Log in with the account of Student C and enrol yourself into the course. Log out
- Log in with the account of Student D and enrol yourself into the course. Log out.
- As the teacher, access the Participants link in the Nav drawer (or Administration block depending on the theme)
- Verify you see all four students in the list.
- In the filter, select 'Enrolment methods' then 'Self enrolments', and verify the list now shows only Students C and D
- Select them both and from the dropdown menu, under Self enrolment, choose 'Edit selected user enrolments'. Select a new course end date and save.
- Now filter the list again as in Step 6 to display only the self enrolled students.
- Select them both again and from the dropdown menu, under Self enrolment, choose 'Delete selected user enrolments'. Click the unenrol button.
- Verify that Students C and D no longer appear in the course list.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-60811 Add delete bulk action to participants page for self-registered enrolments